Plant Therapy Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Oil
Plant Therapy Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Oil
🌱Ancient Chinese Medicine Secret Revealed 🌱
SEE REVIEWS AT THE BOTTOM, OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
Plant Therapy Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Oil is a great natural solution for lymphatic drainage, detoxification, edema, spider veins and varicose veins.
Grab your Discounted Plant Therapy Lymphatic Drainage Ginger Oil while our LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on. Once we reach 500 units in sales, we will be increasing the price back up. This is absolutely a great gift for yourself!
ORDER NOW because these are FLYING off the shelves! LIMIT 10 per customer MAX!
It is derived from a ginger root, a favorite spice in the culinary realm. Research shows that ginger contains more than one hundred chemicals which collaborate to enhance your overall well-being.
For instance, the gingerols found in ginger essential oil break down the toxins in your organs and lymph nodes thereby reducing the accumulation of toxic substances that can trigger lymph node inflammation.
Furthermore, ginger essential oil is excellent for lymph nodes because it reduces the pain associated with inflamed nodes. Health experts say that the gingerols in ginger act on vanilloid receptors to minimize discomfort.
Ginger oil also serves as a thermogenic agent, which means that it may help to burn fat and boost your metabolism.
Extracted from ginger root, ginger oil benefits you by relieving swelling & pain by its warming and anti-inflammatory properties.
Apart from breaking down the toxins and reducing pain, the ginger essential oil helps your body defense system to fight bacterial diseases, fungal infections, cancer, and arthritis. Some of these disorders are associated with lymph node swelling.
- Lymphatic Drainage: open up lymph nodes, reduce swelling, and remove excess fluids by massaging swollen ankles and legs, as well as massaging the arm pit area and neck area.
- Cosmetics: Used in cosmetic applications, Ginger Essential Oil is known to inhibit cellular oxidation that is responsible for skin damage and signs of aging. It can be used in any home-made a facial scrub to reveal a softer, healthier layer of skin by removing dead and dull skin.
- Joint & Muscle Pain Relief: Ginger Essential Oil has amazing Anti-Inflammatory properties - massaging it on aching and arthritic joints can reduce pain and inflammation without having to take harmful pharmaceuticals.
- Menstrual Cramps: Ginger Oil is well-known to help anyone suffering from menstrual cramps. Just add a few drops to a warm bath for soothing and pain-relieving bath or mix with a carrier oil and massage directly on the stomache.
- Post-Surgery Swelling: Whether it is a sports-related surgery or plastic surgery, it is very important to reduce the swelling and inflammation to speed up the healing process. Ginger Oil can effectively reducing swelling and pain associated with surgery procedures to speed up recovery (just be sure to not use it directly on an open wound, adjacent areas okay).
- Aromatherapy: a few drops of Ginger Oil mixed into an oil diffuser can help improve a negative mood and low libido. By facilitating the onset of sleep and improving sleep quality, diffusing Ginger Oil is known to benefit those suffering from insomnia. It is also believed to enhance energy levels by inspiring positive and hopeful feelings and promoting a balanced and grounded mindset.
- Anxiety Relief: when used in aromatherapy ginger oil has been known to relief feelings of anxiety, anxiousness, depression, and exhaustion
- Nausea & Motion Sickness Relief: Ginger essential oil has been studied as a remedy for nausea and motion sickness. People swear by it, and the research agrees that it works. Ginger oil can be diffused into the air with an oil diffuser, rubbed onto pressure points at your forehead and wrists, or even rubbed directly on your stomach to improve nausea.
- Rapidly reduces swelling from lymphedema
- Unblocks clogged lymph nodes, which help your immune system
- Decreases swollen glands after surgery or injury and inflammation
- Reduces adipose tissues & fat cells
- Stimulates expulsion of waste products & toxins
- Breaks down the toxins
- Reduced the pain
- Boosts your metabolism
🌱APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: 🌱
- Apply to the affected area 1-2 times daily.
- Massage the area to let the oil sink into the skin.
- Reduce the number of applications as necessary.
- Apply to the areas around neck, knees, and armpits if necessary for lymphatic drainage.
- It can be either used neat or be mixed with another oil.
- You can leave the oil on the skin after a massage, or pat it dry to remove extra.
- Application after a warm bath is recommended.
- Active Ingredients: Ginger Root Extracts, Olive Oil
- Volume: 30ml
- For external use only
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION AND IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES.
WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
At Top Shelf Marketplace, we truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risk.
We make sure that every customer is 110% satisfied in every aspect with 24/7/365 FAST SUPPORT!